5 Best Kitchen Countertops To Play With When Renovating Or Remodeling A House
Kitchen countertops should be such that they can steal and reserve all the focus to themselves. Such is the beauty of the ones purchased at elites manufacturers like Cuisines Rosemere that once you see them, you’ll have to look no further. And, it’s not just their texture and finish that makes them so alluring, it is also their longevity. The best ones that you can possibly install to revamp your kitchens include the following.
- Dekton Kitchen Counters
These countertops are amazingly unique not just in finish and hues, but also in properties that only Dekton can exhibit.
- They are resistant to temperature – heat as well as cold.
- They are waterproof and scratch-resistant.
- They have a UV-resistant surface that’s highly non-porous.
- They do not fester allergens and stains easily.
- They are easy to clean and easier to maintain.
- They can last for years when taken care of.
- Neolith Kitchen Counters
These comptoir cuisine Cuisines Rosemere are best-sellers. Neolith is a bundle of amazing properties that makes its cabinet worth every penny spent. The cabinets made of Neolith are;
- Temperature resistant
- Recyclable; thus, environment-friendly
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Long-lasting and easy to clean
- Quartz Kitchen Counters
Certainly priced higher than most others, these natural stone cabinets are worth the hype and money. One thing that’s factual is that nothing can be as strong as natural stones are. And, the Quartz kitchen countertops at Cuisines Rosemere are 93% real quartz and 7% resin. Some of the noteworthy properties of quartz are listed below.
- It’s a natural stone that blends well with different kinds of surroundings – authentic, rustic, modern, industrial, as well as contemporary.
- It comes in enticing finishes and textures as nothing else can.
- It has an antibacterial and non-toxic surface.
- It is strong and impact-resistant; thus, it lasts for decades.
- Butcher block Kitchen Counters
These cabinets look unique and have a stunning finish that bestows the kitchens with a classic look. Their price depends upon the wood they come from. Yet another enticing feature about them is that they can be cut into smaller pieces that can then be combined. In other words, you can order them in whatever dimension you want.
- Granite Kitchen Counters
Granite has lasted as the choice of millions for decades now. These countertops have an excitingly strong surface that doesn’t break or crack so easily. Besides, it is rare that granite will retain stains as long as you’re careful to clean them immediately.