Tips and Tricks to Keep Honey Bees Away from Your Home
Mid-March to the beginning of July is generally considered as bee-swarming season. Besides, it is during this season most of the honey bees begin collecting pollen for the upcoming winter season. One interesting fact here is that it is during this season the beehives split into 2 different colonies, and this can put home owners at risk. In simple words, the departing bees will be in hunt of suitable areas to nest, which can become your home as well. Buildings, objects and other structures can become the shelter for honey bees.
If your house has become home for honey bees then you have to hire a good pest control service provider in your location. With increase in demand for honey bee removal services, a lot of companies have started offering them. If you don’t have any idea on the pest control service providers in your location then here is a quick suggestion for you. Pest Control Manchester is one of the leading pest control service providers in UK. Check their site online to book their pest control Salford services. Don’t think about your budget because they charge a very reasonable amount for their services.
How honey bees get into your home?
Whenever you see honey bees flying around your home, the first thing you are going to check is your windows and the next doors. If you see them very frequently flying around your home then understand that they have found a way to get inside your home. Are you wondering how? Take a quick look below!
- They might get in through the chimneys. If you think that it is easy to get rid of the bees in chimneys then you are totally mistaken. You must contact a proper bee removal expert to get rid of the bees in the chimneys.
- They can also enter your home through the holes on your walls or doors. Hence, it is important take care of them to prevent the bees from entering your home.
- They can enter your home through the laundry, bathroom and kitchen vents.
How to keep honey bees away from your home?
- The first and foremost thing which you have to do to keep away the bees from your home is avoiding planting the trees and plants which attracts them. Bees get attracted to flowers like honeysuckles, poppies etc. They also get attracted to herbs like oregano etc.
- Grow some peppermint plants in your garden to repel the bees.
- Cover all your things outside properly to prevent honeybees disturbing you.
- Many people use harmful sprays to kill the honeybees. But in spite of that you can use crushed garlic or cucumber peels to repel the bees. Potted marigold and cinnamon are also a good choice for you.
Check the reviews online before hiring any pest control company, as this will help you to get an idea about their services. Hire the best pest control company today to get rid of the bees in your home easily!