Porcelain Ceramic Tiles – Benefits and Types
Porcelain tiles are the best means to add elegance to every house and every room. No matter if your house is small or large, these tiles have everyone covered. When talking about these tiles, the first thing that you should be aware of is that they have 2 wonderful classifications – glazed and matte.
Glazed porcelain tiles are shiny and glossy since they bounce light. It’s, thus, a nice idea to get them installed in tiny box rooms with poor lighting conditions.
Next comes unglazed porcelain tiles. They are also known as unpolished or matte tiles. Unlike the shiny ones, they do not bounce light. Instead, they have a rustic and raw appearance.
Apart from these two classifications, porcelain tiles have many other unique features and benefits as listed below.
- They Have Wonderful Collections
The best Carreaux Metro céramiquesporcelaine collections that can be purchased at attractive rates include the following.
- Collection Le Leghe tiles have a stunning metallic finish with unique lighting effects.
- Calacatta Collection tiles offer astounding and authentic marble finish in Revoir, Onice, and MacchiaVecchia.
- Ibel Collection tiles are large and luminous. They adhere to a marble-like finish and texture.
If you’re looking forward to seeing your house in the light of rustic wooden touch, the following collections at Carreaux Metro will offer the best options.
- Myspace ESP Collection
- Chamarel Collection
- Chalet Collection
The ones that offer the house a contemporary look include the following.
- Alp Stone Collection
- Mayfair Polis Collection
- Medley Collection
- They Are Reliable
The prominent reason that porcelain tiles are reliable is that they last for more than 5-7 years. Such longevity is because of the following reasons.
- Porcelain tiles have a strong dense surface. Thus, they do not break easily.
- Porcelain tiles are moisture-resistant and certain types are also heat resistant.
- They Are Economical
Porcelain tiles are cheaper than many other options like marble, natural stone, and wood. Despite being a replacement to the look and feel of their expensive counterparts, they are pretty strong. Certainly, they are cheaper than real wood and natural stones. But, that’s not the only reason that they are economical. The others that make porcelain tiles cost-effective in the long run are listed below.
- These tiles can be cleaned with water. You do not need to buy any expensive solution to clean them. Also, there’s no need to hire professionals to deep clean them.
- Their installation cost is fairly inexpensive. Also, one broken tile can be replaced with a new one instead of replacing the entire flooring and wall.